Price list 2020
These prices are valid from the 1st of March 2020 until the 28th of February 2021.
MUUC aims to make scuba diving affordable and accessible to both students and non-students. As a non-profit organisation, our pricing is designed to help cover the cost of maintaining and replacing our equipment. We are proud to offer some of the lowest cost diving in Melbourne!
Student - Melbourne University
Student - other university
Alumni and Staff
Weekly gear hire (Thursday to Thursday)
Scuba Unit (BCD + Regulator + Tank)
Weights and belt
Gear hire capped
Bay Boat Trips
Philip Island Boat Trips
Wilsons Prom Boat Trips
Air fills (when using club compressor)
Annual gear hire
Full gear (All gear and 1 tank)
Scuba unit (BCD + Regulator + Tank)
1 tank + weights
- Members can collect gear from a committee member at the MUUC shed every Thursday night between 7 – 8pm.
- A refundable gear hire bond of $50 is payable when you become a member if you need to rent scuba gear from the club.
- When hiring regulators, you need to present photo ID which will be kept until the regulator is returned by you.
- Club gear can only be used for club dives (advertised on TeamApp)
- Gear must be returned each week or an extra week hire fee applies, even if you have annual gear
- Trip prices are dependent on number of participants